DIY rose arrangements in 4 steps
You will need:
- 20 roses with long stems.
- A good pair of scissors.
- Some greens/leaves to fill in if you like.
- A beautiful vase.
- A string of electric yellow lights.
- Some good sellotape.
Note: This is a PS to my last post and the same florist who showed me how to make the rose-garlands, showed me how to arrange roses in a vase. I added the lights for a surreal and romantic effect. :)
1. Scrape off leaves from the stems with the scissors. Don't scrape all of the leaves, keep a couple as they will look nice in the vase. Be careful of the thorns. :)
2. Mixing the rose stems with leaves/greens, arrange them in a beautiful flower vase which already has water filled in it. I used a golden vase because gold looks beautiful with the electric lights.
3. Tape the lights around the vase.
4. Lights can be intertwined with the roses for a very surreal and an other-worldly effect.
Enjoy your roses! :)