@EILEENFISHER: love at first sight!
For the first time I visited the Eileen Fisher store in Pasadena, CA, U.S.A. and I was completely sold out! I liked the energy of the store instantly and fell in love with all of the clothes that were displayed! The try rooms were nice and spacious, the lighting was perfect, the shop-assistants wonderfully personal and the clothes elegant and romantic:). In short, it is the kind of store I can spend long hours trying out clothes-a store that has that special something that draws me magnetically to it!
And so I thought to share my latest crush on the Eileen Fisher line with all of my shopaholic friends out there! :)
Here are some of the reasons why I so love Eileen Fisher-
1. Organic and natural fabrics that feel luxurious against the skin and drape beautifully! Eileen uses sustainable fibers that avoid chlorine and its toxic effects.
2. Rich colors combined with a neutral palette increases mix-and-match options for your wardrobe.
3. The clothes are so multi-functional. Take them from office to evening to lounge wear or from hot days to chilly evenings and even from spring to summer to fall, thanks to so many layering options. When it comes to layering, Eileen is a master. :)
4. Simple and elegant shapes (yet with a difference:)) increase the versatility of your wardrobe giving you great wearing options.
5. I love the Eileen Fisher simple and classic iconic styles that last forever! I have a friend who has worn the same Eileen Fisher pieces from time immemorial!
6. Eileen has great customer support which is very important to me. :)
7. Through Green Eileen you can recycle your old Eileen Fisher clothes. Get in touch with customer support for more information.
8. Understated elegance and yet breathtakingly beautiful-that's why I love Eileen Fisher!