Transitioning into #fall: 5 #trends you will love!
hi guys! Inspired by 5 fall and pre-fall trends, we did a little photoshoot for sourcingstyle.com for a perfectly romantic evening-wear look you'll love! Enjoy pre-fall and fall shopping!
- Stunning Shadowy Eyes in a brown palette inspired from Tom Ford and Burberry runway shows.
Try the breathtaking Les 5 Ombres de Chanel limited edition for $80 for your Fall/pre-Fall look. Try Chanel limited edition Stylo Eyeshadow for $34 in 127 Laurier Rose and 147 Caroube for warm, brown eyes.
- Rose Blush inspired from Kate Spade Fall 2015 look.
Try Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush for $45 in 72 Rose Initial, 68 Rose Ecrin and 02 Rose Bronze.
- Red Lips inspired from Celine Fall 2015 runway look.
Try Chanel Rouge Allure intense long-wear lip color for $36 in 104 Passion and 98 Coromandel.
- Fit and Flare, try the stripe back-zip sweater dress from Talbots for $119 and the floral jacquard flare dress from Ann Taylor for $119.
- Straight Leg Pants from Ann Taylor.
- Mid-calf length, try nordstrom.com for mid-calf length skirts. Check out midi-skirts and dresses in fluid and feminine fabrics at anntaylor.com.
- Bold and beautiful like red, black and green. Red is hot in Jjill new August collection.
Fluid crepes, chiffon, silk and supple and sleek leather. Try Eileen Fisher Moto Jacket in lightweight drapery leather and anntaylor.com pre-fall looks.
- Chanel Grossgrain Loafers or the Chanel Patent Calfskin Loafers.
- The prettiest Louboutins in nude for fall.