10 things that make a #photoshoot fun!
1. Good coffee like Feine Milde from Tchibo (my favorite) and good cookies. :)
2. Make up and everything else separated in bags and pouches to keep things organized. Shown here: Kiehl's pouch.
3. No jewelry or anything of the kind lying around: it's expensive and can get easily lost!
4. Clothes in order of preference neatly separated in stands: you may not have time to shoot everything you planned so it's important to decide what you want to photograph first!
5. Shoes neatly arranged. Here Louboutins, Chanel Loafers, Ferragamo ballet flats.
6. Good make-up of course and lots of choices!
7. Good make-up artist who is also your friend. :)
8. Big open spaces for make-up and changing rooms that create a vibrant ambience.
9. Friendly models who are not camera shy. :)
10. Dear Rocky asleep on the carpet to bring down stress levels and make it fun. :)